Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird Dream


I died in a slaughter house. I can't come up with a meaning behind that, but that's what happened last night while dreaming. Once I died I went to what I was told (by whom I couldn't say) was hell. It was all very confusing and chaotic at first. I was in a rush to go lower and lower. Then I started to notice for every stairwell I descended the more unpleasant things became.

I landed outside in a huge jungle like courtyard in the dead of night. Well, for all I know, if this was hell, maybe it's the dead of night all the time? That's when I decided to start going back the way I came. When I got to the first stairwell there was someone blocking my way. I couldn't get a good look at him as he was wearing a black cloak. However, that said, he was giving off a powerful sexual energy.

He told me I could pass if I convinced someone else to come with me. Then I told him I couldn't see anyone else out in the dark courtyard. He said they are there....look carefully, but he thought I may have a hard time getting anyone to leave.

Well, as you know, dreams jump around. They aren't always perfectly linear. The next thing I remember is going up that stairwell and I felt a presence behind me. I was proud of myself as I got someone to follow. We entered a somewhat narrow circular room with a ceiling so high I wasn't sure I could see it. It was all grey stones...like that of a castle turret with no windows. Every few feet was an alcove. Some were empty, but more were occupied. These occupants had their eyes shut and held a look of rapture.

I noticed that I was alone. Whoever was with me from the jungle courtyard was gone. I assumed he stepped into one of the alcoves. So, I did as well. Upon stepping into it I got the sensation of a carnival spinning ride. The ride that you stick to the wall...it could be called the gravitron or something like that. Along with that sensation came a sense of euphoria. I stayed in that alcove until I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment