Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching Up with Crepes

While combining all the ingredients into a blender I started chatting with an old friend that was dear to me at one time. I haven't spoken to him in 20 years. It's been so healing letting some folks back into my life that I haven't heard from in soooo long. As I sit here eating the crepes I am realizing just how lucky I am.


Ingredients
2 jumbo eggs
3/4 cup 2% milk
1/2 cup water
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon salt
2 slices deli ham
2 slices alpine lace swiss cheese

Directions
Combine all ingredients into a blender and pulse a few times. In a medium sized pan spray canola oil cooking spray heat on high heat. Pour some of the batter to coat the pan to about 1/4'' thick or a little less. Cook for a minute then flip. Add the ham and cheese to one side. Cook for another minute. Then fold the other half over the ham and cheese. Flip and cook for one more minute. Repeat the process for as many crepes as you want. You can refrigerate the left over batter to have more crepes tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Looks tasty! I'll have to try it one weekend with some GF flour to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete