Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Few Great Days




A dear friend came to visit this week. So, I didn't get a chance to update everyone with some recipes. Don't worry I'll catch up. I made some great Salmon Cakes for her....stay tuned - I'll post that one. We spent an afternoon trolling around City Center...very cool.

Then I had family in town Tonight I cooked for 9 people. That was the biggest crowd I have fed so far in my cooking career...lol. I started everyone off with pita chips I baked and stuffed mushrooms. For the dinner I made Seven Flavor Beef...it was a hit and I will share that recipe as well in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of the 9, and can vouch for the meal. My only complaint is no leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I will make more next time...I never cooked for that many people before!

    ReplyDelete